Saturday 26 February 2011

Charity

Up to recently I hadn't decided wheather I was going to try and raise money for charity as I embark on my 3rd Ultramarathon but when I did decide there was just one charity at the moment that I would like to raise some money for and get more awareness for and that is Bahay ng Pag Asa (House of Hope) in the Philippines, run by Nickie Kenning(Or Mama Nickie is she is better known). The reason I hadn't decided is that Nickie has been out in the Philippines since last August, doing amazing work, and has just returned, so I needed to check some details with her about setting up a site for donations, which she has now organised, and if you would like to find out more about her fantastic work with the children of the Philippines, or donate some money to support Nickie then just log on to www.mycharitypage.com/Bahay-ng-Pag-asa-House-of-Hope  Any donation, no matter how small, will be gratefully accepted and if you are a taxpayer don't forget to tick the 'Gift Aid' box so the House of Hope will receive even more of your money. On behalf of Nickie and myself 'Thank you all so much'

No comments:

Post a Comment